I’m 34 weeks pregnant and need some stress relief. I went to drink some chamomile tea the other day and read that it’s dangerous for pregnant women. I also bought some lavender oil to put in my bath but read that was dangerous for pregnancy too.
Are all aromatherapy bath products a no no during pregnancy? Even Spearmint and eucalyptus? Have any of you used any aromatherapy that was approved by your doc?
- Meditation For Stress Relief – What If 10 Minutes A Day Could Change Your Life?
- Acupuncture Stress Relief | SUN SALUTATION YOGA
- KAVU Women’s Lou Lou Dress,Spearmint,X-Large
- Chamomile Tea – Reduce Stress – Relief Constipation – Get Healthy Hair | Women's Magazine
- Aromatherapy Bath Products: Spirited With Natural Benefits | Home Interior