okay i do jujitsu & silat (martial arts)
we’ve been told to improve our duration on the mats we need to do sprints combined with a bit of weights.
our instructor said sprints only (im guessing he wants more explosive power then long term jogging)
long story short
i’m basically a beginner to running my only experience is from rugby.
so will running a certain way damage my foot?
how many sprints should i do?
how long should it be (100meters etc)?
how long should my rests between sprints be?
will an average pair of runners do?
on an average basis will i see improvement in a few months/weeks?
benifits of running? (core improvement and all that yeah?)
if this matters at all im 5 10
78kg of mostly muscle (i aint really got fat on me)
& im fairly fit although fitness for running and sparring (fighting) is alot different.
thanks in advance for answering
- Free Weights | Your Free Online Store
- Fitness Training For Soccer Players | Health and Fitness
- Golf Video Lessons » Golf Club Tips – Pointers to Consider When Buying Clubs
- Thanks (in advance) to Our Sponsors « Flathead Valley Bicycle Racing powered by GNCC
- Carbohydrates & You, Part 2, Advanced Nutrition Lecture | TALKABOUT