I am looking for the best nutrients and nutrition plan (daily) for a very active female (close friend), over 40, professional, very busy and works out 6 days a week on both cardio and weights. She is also allergic to wheat and dairy. The nutrition should balance her workout and work. She also needs to maintain a low sugar diet, even the natural fructose in fruits should be at a minimum, healthy fats such as iomega3, flax, avocado, coconut are good, but need to be balanced as well, nuts of course are also good, and finally she has knee pain from cycling too much. She also gets a massage weekly. Her goal is to lose some belly fat, balance weight and fitness objectives and tone her core. What plans would you recommend and if there are any whole food, natural nutrients to complement a diet that’s would be great. Thanks
- Fructose – The Silent Killer « Dr Martin's Blog
- Home gym versus Commercial gym â€“ you decide | Fitness
- Forex Magic Bullet – Benefits For Buying at Physical fitness Stores | Shopping and Product Reviews – Source Central
- Allergies & Intolerances – what does it mean? « The Lomax Way
- Get Free Natural Vitamins by referrals | Vitamins For Eyes!