My mom had a head injury a while back that resulted in her not being able to smell very well. Would she be able to get any benefits from aromatherapy if she can’t smell it? For instance, Lavender can help with depression. Would it help even if she can’t smell it?
My mom can only smell certain things. Would she get benefits from the things she can’t smell? Like, if she couldn’t smell Lavender, would it still help her relax?
- One Inch World » Blog Archive » Lavender Doll Tutorial
- The Traumatic Brain Injury Survivor and Temper « Life After Traumatic Brain Injury
- Fighting Back Against Depression – The Importance of Sleep | Family Mental Health
- Ali'i Kula Lavender Farm, Maui | Bay Area Bites
- Birth Order Parenting | Theta Mom