i mean i know it gives you a stronger core which is important. But are dedicated ab exercises important other than looks?
I lift weights (like benching, squats etc) which gives me adequate definition in my abdomen but i was just wondering if some more knowledgeable people would suggest me to put the extra effort in my abs for better athletic performance or just overall physical fitness
- Physical Fitness History | The Fitness Tips
- Eyes on the World » Blog Archive » How to Assess if Your Child Has Exercise-Induced Asthma
- Physical Fitness Trainer – A Companion And A Guide! « Train the Trainer
- The Sports Jewelry Craze | ranked1.net
- Pad in abdomen: Surgeons asked to pay Rs 15L compensation! | CNEWS