I’ve never belonged to a religion, and believe they do more harm than good. I’m also very passionate about my own beliefs and spirituality, but that seems to go unrecognized the second I say I’m not a Christian. Suddenly I’m a godless heathen or at best an ignorant who needs saving.
- Everyday Spirituality | No Anxiety No Depression
- The Good Life: Where Morality and Spirituality Converge « Books Online for sale
- How to find your path to Spirituality « Next News
- Star Wars Showdown game at Mini-Wars October 2009 « All right you Heathen Monkeys!
- Spirituality and Health | Super Cheap Health Insurance Info