Like strong legs, core (abs), etc? Does that help a rider ride more advanced horses and to jump higher? Also does it help a rider’s endurance in his or her muscles while riding? And also when riding a dramatically bouncy horse?
I’ve heard it really does help… but does it truly?
- Book: “Don’t Be A Bouncy Ball, Ride Your Horse!” « Naked Healer's Blog
- Ellie Goulding: Guns and Horses (video) | We Are Pop Slags
- Endurance Series SP1 – Ferrari F430 Previews » VirtualR – Sim Racing News
- Endurance Run: Deadly Premonition: Part BR-06
- Chicken Chase Endurance Ride in Clark State Forest in Indiana | Peter DeMott Photography