Epsom salt — or magnesium sulfate — has been used for many things: relief for tired muscles, first aid, and constipation. Now researchers say that when it is given to pregnant women at risk for premature labor, the chance of their babies being diagnosed later with cerebral palsy is significantly reduced. voa’s Melinda Smith has more.
- Health of the Heart and Women?s Risk Factors | Menopause, Osteoporosis, All Women Health
- Aren’t these signs of premature labor? | Diabetes Effect
- The Beauty Bubble: Breast Cancer in Young Women – Are You At Risk?
- Why Epsom Salt Works | Pure-n-Simple Soap
- Go Green Toolshed » Blog Archive » Take it easy: Simple strategies for the garden