An annotated photographic slideshow of a trip to the historic Trona Monorail which was used in the transportation of magnesium sulphate (epsom salt) in Southern California in the 1920s.
- Night photography: Look skyward (Trona Pinnacles) « Joe Reifer
- MAGIX PhotoStory on CD & DVD 9 Deluxe, Photo Slideshow Software Promises to Bring your Photos to Life » OnlySoftwareBlog
- Light and Shadow at the Trona Pinnacles » Photo Blog by Rajan Parrikar
- Board the monorail « heauxbeauxart.com
- Lavender Oil & Epsom Salt Bath | Culinary Media Network