I am hoping to do my next ju-jitsu grading in June, but at the minute I don’t think I am physically fit enough to go through 5 hours of non-stop testing. I am not looking so much to build up core strength, but general endurance and the ability to keep going for longer. What is the best way to train for this?
- Electric Mercedes-Benz Vito Passes Winter Endurance Test | FavStocks
- muscle anatomy | No Nonsense Muscle Building
- Flagworld.com >> News » Blog Archive » Battery 24 Hours Endurance Championship
- KPSC Police Constable Endurance Test Results 2010 | Kerela PSC Police Commando Results 2010 | www.keralapsc.org | Way 2 Freshers
- Core Stability – engage those abs « IM PT Personal Training Blog