Didn’t get anything from Diet/Fitness category, so I’ll try you guys…
I am hoping to do my next ju-jitsu grading in June, but at the minute I don’t think I am physically fit enough to go through 5 hours of non-stop testing. I am not looking so much to build up core strength, but general endurance and the ability to keep going for longer. What is the best way to train for this?
- Model Fitness Interval Workout | The Diet Mag
- Fitness Equipments – Diet Fitness Program-Achieving Your Diet Fitness Goals Through Running
- Fitness Exercises – 105 benching for cardio & endurance
- Fat Loss And Core Strength – A Stable Base Gets Better Results | Weight Loss Diet Information
- Nicki Doane: Core Strength Flow Series (2009) | TacTools