Without using drugs or coffee or any nerual stimulant, what can I do that could increase blood flow to my brain permanently so that I can keep it sharp and alert. When I drink coffee I noticed a heightned sense of focus and "intelligence" if you want to call it that.
But what can I do to acheive the effects of coffee or drugs without using them.
Would simply subjecting myself to more puzzles or brain teasers force my brain to function more, they say the brain is a muscle after all. Or would exercise help create a better blood flow allowing me to focus when I need to.
- HERALD EDITORIAL: Ladd-Rettich best choice for WSA president and …
- 'Green fee' to be on WSA ballot « Western Herald
- Meet the WSA Pres. candidates: Aaron Booth « Western Herald
- Meet the WSA Pres. candidates: Andrew Ladd « Western Herald
- WSA throws support behind sustainability fee « Western Herald
- WSA Pres. debate: final round « Western Herald
- WSA Election Exit Poll
- Medicine ADHD is not a stimulant – an alternative treatment for ADD
- Slovakia delays introduction of &quot;Patriot Act&quot …
- First Narutogemu "Fomanseruakushon" realized … | PSP …
- Toronto Raptors Morning Coffee – Mar 20 | Raptors Republic – ESPN …
- Toronto Raptors Morning Coffee – Mar 19 | Raptors Republic – ESPN …
- Coffee – Good For Your Health? · Coffee Cafe Now!
- VG247 » Blog Archive » MMA screens from GDC show blood, sweat …
- Blood is Life | Vampires
- Taste for Blood » The Two Man Game
- Michelle Obama: 'We Just Need Common Sense' – Newsweek | Strictly …
- Anabolic Xtreme Stimulant X Review – Side Effects, Buy?
- Making Sense of the Cenus: What's On There For You Homogays / Queerty
- Red Blood Protests in Thailand | Politicol News