When slaves were brought to America they adopted Christianity. Many masters refused to let slaves go to church, though, and punished them harshly for disobedience. How did they manage to keep their spirituality?
- Afghan women and girls treated like slaves, swapped for sheep, opium – new UN report says | W-Women Globally
- John Cullum in 1776: “Molasses To Rum To Slaves” | The Sheila Variations
- Third Consecutive Lay Day for Billabong Pipe Masters in Memory of Andy Irons | ASP World Tour – The Association of Surfing Professionals
- Jewish Spirituality | Content for Reprint | Exposing & Fighting Against Global Anti-Semitism & Anti-Jewish Racism
- Christianity is War : Kingdom People