We often use these words as if they were one and the same, or because we have seen them being used together. Has someone ever tried to comprehend what these two words "religion" and "spirituality" stand for in the exact sense. Is being religious means being spiritual or vice versa? I will love to hear your thoughts on this.
- [ Religion & Spirituality ] Open Question : Sebastian, what’s my name? « Blog Next Door
- Science and Religion: Theism and Explanatory Idleness
- What Does Gay Spirituality Mean? | EzineArticleBoard.com
- Gay Spirituality: On The Journey | ONcolinTHERA.com
- The phenomenon of Russian spirituality and Seraphim of Sarov « 1000petals…