For me, as a Christian, I try to read my bible, but usually I pray everyday. I often wonder if it is enough. I have sometimes felt that maybe I should be a nun, or a missionary, like I have to dedicate my whole life to it to be good enough. I know that sort of contradicts the whole idea of God having grace on me through Jesus dying though. I don’t know. I’m not looking for advice, I just want to know, how do other people feel about their own spirituality. What is required of us?
- Tricycle » Spirituality without Religion? Vice versa?
- Spirituality And Science – Opposites? | Spiritual Awakening Journey
- Whole Life Times Blog » Blog Archive » The Food Intolerance Kerfuffle
- The Differences Between Term And Whole Life Insurance
- Does Higher Criticism Attempt to “Destroy the Bible”? Addendum B « Scotteriology