I noticed that being more spiritual lessens the drive to succeed in worldly endeavors. If you begin to develop more compassion and see yourself as one with all others, the need to stand out and get ahead seems to vanish. But to create something of value and something outstanding may still be desirable.
How do you see spirituality and the drive to success go together?
- Yeshiva Insider » Blog Archive » Anti-Semitisim is alive and well
- A Celebration of Compassion : Nathan J Winograd
- True Birthstones For Aries And Full Moon In Libra :numerology, astrology, zodiac
- Spirituality and Health – March/April 2010 | Full And Free Download rapidshare megaupload direct link depositfile filefactory HotFile Storage VIP-file and Torrent
- Meals on Wheels, mayors deliver food, compassion | 9DOWNSOFT Dating – Friends – Relationships