If you can stop a violent crime by being involved and interfering with the commission of that violent crime would you? Is your spirituality strong enough to risk life, reputation, economy (law suits) for the safety of an innocent victim? Or would you stand back and at most just be a witness and give your side of story to the police?
- So the third step is to « Innocent Victim
- FBI Report: Gun Ownership Is Up, Violent Crime Is Down | Personal Liberty Digest
- Spirituality is Simple | JewPI.com
- Bishop Eddie Long Scandal: Four Lawsuit Filed (PICTURES) » Gossip Jackal
- FCIC Hearing in Sacramento May Help Investor Lawsuits | Foreclosure Industry