Expand the description and view the text of the steps for this how-to video. Check out Howcast for other do-it-yourself videos from CinemaSlam and more videos in the Nails & Manicure category. You can contribute too! Create your own DIY guide at www.howcast.com or produce your own Howcast spots with the Howcast Filmmakers Program at www.howcast.com Fancy feet are a must for sandals and peep-toe shoes. Pamper yourself with a pedicure that’s easy and gets you back on your feet in no time. To complete this How-To you will need: Nail polish remover Cotton balls or pads Nail clippers A nail file A cuticle remover A cuticle orange stick A cuticle trimmer Foot scrub A pumice stone or callous file A towel A thick moisturizer A strengthening base coat Nail polish A shine-enhancing top coat Epsom salt (optional) Step 1: Remove old toenail polish Remove existing toenail polish with remover and cotton balls or pads. Step 2: Clip and file toenails Clip and file toenails to desired length and shape. Tip: File toenails straight across to reduce the risk of ingrowns. Step 3: Soak feet Relax while your feet soak in hot, sudsy water for about ten minutes. Tip: Add three tablespoons Epsom salt to soften calluses and help slough off dead skin. Step 4: Remove cuticles Use cuticle remover and an orange stick to push back the cuticle on each toe. Trim excess cuticle skin. Step 5: Remove dead skin and rough spots Apply foot scrub or exfoliator — rinse and use a pumice stone or callous file to …
- How to Make Fire Balls! Really Cool! | You Tube Videos – Collection of Videos from YouTube.
- How do Epsom salts can relieve constipation | Sulfide, everything about it.
- BCBGeneration Women’s Ariel Peep Toe Pump,Gold,8.5 M US Reviews | Smack Talk Nation
- Good training tips for new puppy? | Obedience Training For Dogs
- It is Pretty Premier to Care for Your Nails Even if You are a Man! | Beauty Products Online