I am a sophomore in high school and have been playing varsity volleyball since my freshmen year. Coming this junior season, I want to be the strong, dominant athlete I know I can be. I go to the gym 4 times a week as well as having club volleyball practice 2 times a week. I do lift weights, but I’m not sure how to target the areas I want to improve. A few of my areas of weakness are my vertical jump, abs, and arm strength. I realize jump roping will help with my jump, but since its winter it’s a little tough to do that…any suggestions?
- Voices » My International Experience
- Poker Articles & Gambling Stories » Blog Archive » Boost My Vertical Leap – Methods On How To Enhance Vertical Leap
- YOGA FOR ARM STRENGTH PART 1 | Health Knowledge
- The Next Cleveland Browns Franchise Quarterback Is… | Football News Update
- Ways To Enhance Your Vertical Leap | thetrendyfish.com