Most people that think that spirituality is incompatible with science have a definition of spirituality that trivially leads to this conclusion. For example, "Spirituality is the creation of our imagination, so it is incompatible with science" or "We cannot even define spirituality, so … " or "Spirituality deals with things that cannot be measured, so … ".
- A Definition Of Spirituality | Spiritual Awakening Journey
- ML XX – Day 3 – The Conclusion « Mind and Life
- Planet-x.com.au » Science Fiction Books – Let Your Imagination Fly Far and Wide …
- EPISODE #802 “A City Corrupted!” – IMAGINATION RANGER PREVIEW! : The Radio Adventures Of Dr. Floyd
- WIRED Science: Tipping Point Not Likely for Arctic Sea Ice « Watts Up With That?