Please don’t be judgmental, i go to weekly pole fit EXERCISE CLASSES and have been doing so for about a year. it basically involves doing strength moves similar to gymnastics, but hanging upside down from the pole, holding on with just legs or just arms. It uses core strength muscles.
I have just found out that i’m pregnant (5.5 weeks) and i’m worried that it might now be dangerous for me to attend these classes. What do you think? Does anyone here pole? Did you give up in early pregnancy?
- How to efficiently conduct strength training to build muscle in the legs and abdominals « Smitten Boo
- Kegel Exercises – Does anyone know if a gym membership offers free kegel exercise classes?
- STABILITY BALL EXERCISE PROGRESSIONS FOR BUILDING MUSCLE AND CORE STRENGTH « menopause
- Early Pregnancy Diagnosis in Ruminants | Health.Twistedface
- Very early signs of pregnancy 1 week