Can someone give me some tips on toning?? I am recovering from a severe Lupus flare. I am currently confined to the house. The doctor says I need to tone up my "core" muscles – esp back legs and abdomen – I have no clue what exercises to do …the only equipment I have is a medium sized ball and some long rubber bands….if anyone with fitness knowledge can help me –
**also need help putting back on some weight…my doctor recommends about 10 pounds muscle weight, i am currently at 95 , would like to be somewhere around 105. (I eat all day long,pretty healthy too, but it isnt helping).
I really appreciate any help/advice 😉
- Mini Tummy Tuck for a Perfect Abdomen | Weight Loss Secret of the Stars Blog
- Rehabilitation With The Help Of Fitness « Online Knowledge Bank
- Unbiased Muscle Building » Rapid Weight Loss Diet – The Key Factors Of A Rapid Weight Loss
- ********** CHEAP! Silly Bandz » Blog Archive » shaped rubber bands bracelets 12pack black & white things
- What is the first step to becoming a personal trainer (fitness expert)? | Fitness Techniques