I’m wondering because it seems that every time I watch a pilates instruction video, they seem to have no issue doing the moves without someone holding their feet down and I do.
I am not fat but I am slightly larger than the fitness models on these things and I carry a lot of my weight in my bust so is this just a matter of being too top heavy or if I keep at it, can I eventually be able to do it on my own?
- Fitness Exercises – Fitness Model Jeniffer Nicole Cover in Oxigen Mag
- Sexy Fitness Model, WBFF Pro Diana Chaloux Photo Shoot | Gold Coast Personal Training,Group Fitness,And Boot CAMP!
- pilates equipment reformer | PIlates And Design
- B.o.B – Bet I Bust Lyrics (ft T.I & Playboy Tre) : KillerHipHop.com
- Pilates Training Programme by The Zone Mind & Body Studio at Bangalore (16thApril to 30th April 2010) | Online Press Release | News | Media