Track 11 of Decimal Places arr. Beaplot Listen: Black construction paper. Scissors. A pie pan, cake pan, or shallow bowl. Warm water. Epsom salt (usually near the rubbing alcohol in the supermarket). Tips for Home Scientists: This activity works best on a sunny day. Add 1 tablespoon of Epsom salt to 1/4 cup of warm water. Stir until the salt is dissolved. Pour the salty water onto the black paper in the pie pan. Put the pie pan out into the sun. When the water evaporates, you’ll see lots of crystal spikes on the black paper! The Mudd family discovered that these crystals look great under a microscope.
- Mock, Paper, Scissors » Blog Archive » Contest: Alternative covers for Pickles’ Book!
- Rock Lee Paper Scissors | flashgames
- Clean your computer « Siddharth Moradia's Blog
- How Can I Clean A Violin&bow?i Have Rubbing Alcohol,can I Use That To Clean The Bow Instead Of A Denatured One? | Violin Answers
- Separated at Birth… Naughty or Nautical « Rock Paper Scissors Blog