Our Siamese is recovering from an infected anal gland (yuck) and the vet recommends soaking his bottom in an Epsom Salt bath for 5 minutes for the next few nights. He’s being held lightly though it appears he’s in a choke-hold. After all, if he were choking he would be unable to vocally express his feelings about the bath. Poor kitty has been through a lot in the past year.
- What is a common example of magnesium sulfide? | Sulfide, everything about it.
- What is the best way to improve an anal gland problem through diet? | Feras.co.uk
- Five Tips for Healthy Dog Anal Glands
- Ask the AKC Animal Behaviorist – Siamese Cat Won’t Stop Howling at Night
- Former First Kitty Has Gone To The Big Basket Of Warm Laundry In The Sky | PerezHilton.com