Select Page

I found whats the desease, its called Dropsy ( thanks sara! )… I heard that you can treat it with Epsom salt and peas… I took a pic of what I think that is Epsom salt : can you tell me if this is erally it? thanks

Related Blogs

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This