I may have done it wrong, but i have another weak battery to test it on for a standard car battery, use a heaped teaspoon per cell, it should be enough, but if the plates have collapsed or fallen apart, the battery is Dead, because @ this stage, they’ll be touching one another, thus shorting out Epsom salts will reduce the internal resistance in a weak or damaged battery & can allow a small amount of extended life.
- Design-Tech.ORG » Blog Archive » LDO which meets StrataFlash embedded memorizer requirement employs the circuit
- New One Teaspoon just in time for Christmas… « Them People
- A teaspoon of cochineal into a plain… « The New Adventures of Stephen Fry
- Stinger Deep Cycle Battery For Your Car Audio
- Workout Routines To Reduce Stomach Fat