I used to go to my gym all the time, I was a proper gym rat really trying to lose weight. This was about a year ago. I’ve now got a diet consultant and I’ve lost weight by changing what I eat so don’t really bother with the gym that much anymore.
I want to run the Bristol half marathon and I’ve got about a year to prepare for it.
How exactly should I go about doing this? Do I have to run at the gym all the time, or can I do core strengthening excersises such as the stair master? Will that help increase my stamina and fitness?
- LazyShark » Blog Archive » The London Marathon 2010
- EUR loosing Stamina and Will to Exist | FavStocks
- ▶▶▶ Stamina Yoga/Pilates Workout System | googoosale.com
- Translation Of Humor In Cartoons: » Multimedia, Verbal, Analyzing, Play, Jokes, Rutledge » xForce Articles
- Sample Menu for Anne Collins Balanced Diet