I am 13 and a fastpitch softball player. I am mainly a catcher, though I can pitch too. I am trying to lose weight and become fit- and i thought i could improve my softball skills too. i want to learn some drills for losing weight that could benefit my fitness for softball. i want to know some good core training excersises and some leg strengthening ones. i also think my arms are too fatty- so if you could give me tips for that it would be great… links pls!!!
- Why Losing Weight is Good | Weight Loss Everyday
- what is the best workout routine for dropping my pregnancy weight? | Bodybuilding Exercises and Workouts
- Tips to Lose Weight in College | Tips for Easy Weight Loss
- The excersises that griffin does at times | ronhayter.com
- Project Exercise » Blog Archive » Workout: Run 5K, Tabata Training – Kettlebells, Core