I am overweight and have always struggled with my flabby arms (heredity + inactivity). I’m not expecting miracles, I just want to add muscle to my triceps and strength to my arms, back and shoulders, as well as firm the flabbiness as part of my initial weight-loss and fitness goals.
I don’t fully understand how to use all the machines at the gym and I’m embarrassed to ask the "trainers" who seem to sometimes look down on those like me who are not currently as successful or our fitness goals as they are.
Amount of weight to use, # of reps, and # of sets on what type of machine? Or free weights? How often should I increase the weight, reps, or sets? Since the machines are labeled I should be able to figure it out with this info. THANKS!
- exercise room flooring | Tonys Ab Work Outs
- Fitness Workouts: 3 Misconceptions You Need to Know about | Flat Abs Fitness Training
- Fitness Exercises – How To Use Free Weights & Resistance Bands : How To Strengthen Your Upper Back
- noelleheather » Blog Archive » Free Weights vs Resistance Equipment
- Steps To Obesity Treatment For Effective Weight Loss