I currently work out at a Planet Fitness. When I joined I noticed there rules included no grunting and no dropping weights. Why is that? It’s a gym…..the hard core body builders sometimes grunt b/c they’re lifting so much weight, it’s a natural thing.
It doesn’t bother me either whether someone grunts or drops a weight, I understand why.
Just curious though if anyone knows why that rule is in place.
- Philadelphia Neighborhoods » Blog Archive » Parkside: Union Protests End, But Struggle Continues
- Health and Fitness Tips » Cross Training Core Body Exercises : Doing a Core Extension Exercise
- Planet Fitness in Leominster MA review
- How much does it cost to bring a guest to Planet Fitness? | Logan Sport Funeral.com
- Tork & Grunt’s Guide to Effective Negotiations | by Bob Harvey | ISBN: 9780462099231. The four criteria of negotiation. Effective Negotiating strategies. The six-step process of directional negotiation. Negotiation Strategies, Tactics and Hand