I am very interested in experimenting with the carrier oils used in aromatherapy. However, where I come from (Singapore), aromatherapy is not such a big thing and thus their products are quite exorbitantly priced. I was wondering if I could substitute edible oils for the carrier oils (e.g. sunflower oil, sesame oil, olive oil etc.) Has anyone tried before?
- Aromatherapy ? Using Nature’s Aroma To Cure
| Macau Public Opinion
- Forum4Finance | Tariff Value of Edible Oils, Brass Scrap and Poppy Seeds Notified
- Yummy: Algae In Your Tank, Cooking Oil In Your Tires | The Truth About Cars
- Aromatherapy Bath Oil – Aromatherapy at Its Best | Home Interior
- doctor ho massager | Healing Body Massage