I’ve always been confused between the differences of these three things. Although fairly similar, I don’t think they’re the same thing. If you had to say, what do you think the difference between spirituality, religion, and ethics are?
Detailed explanations and maybe even examples would be well appreciated 😀
- Is there a difference between religion and spirituality? | Ebay Worlds
- Does Religion and Relationships Mix?
- Free Testinside 212-32 Download | Latest Testinside PassGuide 212-32 PDF
- Church Year Spirituality: Some Resources | internetmonk.com
- Guardian podcast: is religion a force for good? « Why Evolution Is True