There have been a number of questions in the religion and spirituality realm from people seeking *information* on both spirituality and organized religions. Often, the answers not only don’t address the question, they attempt to proselytize for their own belief system.
Why is that?
Wouldn’t it make more sense to offer a community in which people can discuss, without fear of judgment, their personal concerns and beliefs?
- Social Networking and Religion at Parliament of the World's Religions
- NLP’S “NEW AGE” CONFUSIONS | International Society of Neuro-Semantics
- The World’s Religions, Revised and Updated
- Official, Recognized Religions
- Pak politicians blast ‘biased’ Babri mosque judgment as ‘terrible miscarriage of justice’ | World News