My mother told me yesterday that in spite of your parents being the spiritual leaders of the house hold, it is never good to put faith in them but rather live according to your own faith because they can fall. To simplify it, I should only have faith in the Bible and in Jesus Christ but not in my mother nor father (who never seemed very spiritual by the way), because when my parents fall I should not rely on them for spiritual counseling. Should I be independent for my own spirituality?
- In Spite of Thief’s Confession, Christian Charged in Bangladesh « Persecution News
- Christian Spiritual Counseling | 24-7 Christian News
- Re-bond with Your Faith and Spirituality with DISH Network | 24-7 Christian News
- October 2010 « Open Hearts Spiritual Counseling
- Media Outrage » Blog Archive » One of Bishop Eddie Long’s ‘Spiritual Sons’ Speaks Out