Well obviously I’m not so motivated with running around the field, or walk up and down the stairs- since I’m kind of impatient.
Basically, I have the tendency to lose weight quickly[reasonable period of time- like one week, there’s a change etc.]
Plus, having fun at the same time, so that I won’t be distracted with the ‘pain’ etc
Wii Fit seems fun, but it might be dangerous for certain people; same goes to MFC.
Dance Revolution looks fun too, but will it make me lose a lot of fat in a short period of time?.
Core Rhythms- Convincing, but will it keep me motivated every time I dance the routine?
Any other recommendations?
And I’m trying to lose the fat around my waist line!
- Getting Acquainted With Wii Fit Plus. « Online Knowledge Bank
- Carnegie and Core Principles | KizaPark
- Wii Fit Will be the Best Seller of the Year | Internet Affiliate Marketing
- $850.00, 10″ New 2 Speed Core Drill | Drill Tools and its Features
- Wii Fit: Easy Reference for Wii Fit in Stock | Unique Fitness Tips